Monday, March 4, 2019

<< My Childhood >>

                                               <<  My Childhood  >>
In this world, everybody has his own way of living. This is upon their life standard. I mean some people live in glassy houses, some live in the forests whereas some people live in the huts. This distribution is because of their parent's way of life. 
Same as above mentioned categories, I am also a boy of a middle-class family where the education ratio is very low, where the fathers wanted to highly educate their children, where the boys and girls wanted to rise the name of their parents, family and as well as of the country. In order to fulfill my purpose, I decided to work hard day and night. In this mission of my life, my father became my backbone and thanks almighty Allah, now I am about to complete my bachelor.
In this journey of 20 years, I have fallen several times but my mentor who was my father has raised me and supported me all the time.

                                                          (SEA)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Metaverse Future Sometimes Make You Feel Stupid?

In 1992, when the Internet was still new, American novelist Neil Stevenson spoke about virtual reality, a virtual world where people would...