Saturday, March 16, 2019

"Mother; The Beautiful Gift Of God"

                                                    "Mother:: Love"
There was a woman who loved me not because I loved her, not because I had a good voice, not because I was kind to her, not because she expected something in return, she loved me more than herself for nothing mentioned above, from her heart and soul, infinite.💟
SHE WAS MY MOTHER, the only human being who loved me in any condition, no matter if I was ugly or attractive, if I was successful or unsuccessful, in any condition. She would have given her heartbeats if needed.💖💖💖



GIVE YOUR MOST PRECIOUS AND IMPORTANT TIME TO YOUR MOTHER. Only she deserves your most precious time.
==> May Allah keep every mother Happy and Healthy.❤ (Ameen)
;;;;;;;;;;AAMIR SEA;;;;;;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Metaverse Future Sometimes Make You Feel Stupid?

In 1992, when the Internet was still new, American novelist Neil Stevenson spoke about virtual reality, a virtual world where people would...